BUY GREY FOREST TRAIL SADDLE ONLINE
The Grey Forest Flex2 Trail Saddle is made for endurance riding with a padded seat, 4″ cantle, pre-turned fenders, and EBS trail glide stirrups for all-day comfort. The short skirt and no horn make this saddle a true endurance front runner and it only weighs in at 22 lbs. With its comfortable design and versatile style, the Flex2 is perfect for any rider who wants to ride the trails in comfort and style.
Let’s talk about the tree! Circle Y’s Flex2 tree is our most loved and popular option because it’s lightweight and fits many horses well. The tree works so well for many riders of all sizes because it has a rigid ground seat with a dual-bar system to provide both stability and flexibility where it’s needed while supporting the rider’s weight. Choose from a Regular or Wide fit. We generally recommend a Regular for a horse with defined withers, and a Wide for a horse that has more round withers and foundation build.
Circle Y Flex2 Trail Saddle
Must-have trail features:
– Tunnel Skirt™ creates a spine relief channel to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine, and increases airflow
– Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through a neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
– Impact Foam™ seat for all-day riding comfort
– Softee® seat jockeys and fenders feel ready to ride right from the start
– EBS Stirrups tilt the stirrup to eliminate torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
Where will the trail take you? Give yourself and your horse a lightweight and a comfortable saddle to enjoy those long trail rides.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Cantle Height||4.00 inches|
|Seat Color||Apache, Black Apache|
|Seat Size||15″, 16″, 17″, 18″|
|Tooling Degree||Full Border|
|Rigging||3-Way Adjustable In-skirt|
|Tree Type||Flex2® Endurance|
|Tree Fit||Regular, Wide|
|Skirt Drop||10.00 inches|
|Skirt Length||25.00 inches|