BUY T91 MEADOW CREEK TRAIL SADDLE ONLINE
The classic Meadow Creek has traditional good looks that are exactly what you’re looking for – classy and smart. Ride with confidence the investment you make today will last a lifetime with proper care. The stainless steel engraved conchos will endure years of moisture and typical riding conditions. The cut-out skirt design puts you close to your horse for close contact. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort. This is your saddle! Tuckers are built to last – choose your ideal options to create a saddle that will bring you years of satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE THE NEXT-GENERATION CLASSICS BY TUCKER
The revised Classics line has the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker with a revitalized design. Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear. The revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort. Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter-weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree-fit options.
- Revitalized design with the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker
- Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear
- The revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort
- Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter-weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree-fit options
- Built on a fiberglass-reinforced DURAhide-covered wood tree that is strong and lightweight
- Felt-lined skirts because it is a natural shock absorber and doesn’t pack down and create hard spots as fleece can
- Comes with 2 nylon tie straps
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Cantle Height||4.00 inches|
|Seat Size||15 1/2″, 16 1/2″, 17 1/2″, 18 1/2″|
|Tree Fit||Medium, Wide, Extra Wide|
|Skirt Length||25.00 inches|
There are no reviews yet.